Miele Blizzard CX1 Turbo Team
The New Miele Blizzard CX1 Turbo Team canister vacuum is the first Bagless Vacuum Cleaner from Miele. Its monocyclic technology allows Miele to separate fine dirt differently than any other vacuum, thus making the emptying process much easier.
Miele Blizzard CX1 Turbo Team canister vacuum comes with a life Gore Filter that can self clean itself ensuring maximum suction power.
Vortex Technology works together with airflow-optimised air guides and the floorhead to provide powerful cleaning performance. In the last phase the dust encounters an exhaust air filter. The excellent filtration efficiency of the HEPA AirClean Lifetime filter has been confirmed by the medical organization “Allergy UK” and certified as suitable for allergy sufferers.
Miele Blizzard CX1 Turbo Team features:
- Stb305-3 air driven TurboTeQ Turbo Brush Floorhead
- Sbb parquet floor twister(SBB 300-3)
- Crevice tool, dusting brush, and upholstery tool
- Low to medium pile carpet and hard floors
- Bagless canister vacuum
- 1,200–watt Miele-made Vortex Motor™
- 4-setting suction control via Rotary Dial
- Mono-Cyclone Vortex multi-stage filtration system
- HEPA Lifetime Filter
- ComfortClean self-cleaning Gore® CleanStream® fine dust filter
- 33 ft overall cleaning radius